For the fine fragrance lover who wants heatless fragrance, Airome premium fragrance oils have the same fine fragrance profile as our sister company, Candle Warmer’s Etc., Classic Wax Melts. They are formulated to be used with your Airome diffuser, but can also be used with your wax melts to refresh the fragrance and help them last longer.
Today we will show you how to use our Premium Fragrance Oils in your diffuser, but first, what are Fragrance Oils?
Fragrance oils are commonly used in the fragrance industry to create a wide range of products (like perfumes, soaps, and candles) with different scents and intensities. They are also popular among hobbyists and crafters who enjoy making their own scented products at home.
Fragrance oils are a mixture of synthetic or natural aroma compounds and carrier oils or solvents, which help to dilute and disperse the fragrance molecules. Fragrance oils can be created to mimic the scents of natural materials, such as flowers, fruits, and herbs, or they can be completely synthetic and represent unique fragrances that don’t occur in nature. All Airomé premium oils are a beautiful blend of natural and fragrance oils.
Here are some steps to follow when using Fragrance Oils in your diffuser:
- Choose a diffuser that is compatible with fragrance oils. Look for a diffuser that is specifically designed for use with fragrance oils, as these diffusers may have different settings and features compared to essential oil diffusers. All of the Airomé Ultrasonic Diffusers and Porcelain Diffusers are compatible with our Fragrance Oils.
- Dilute the fragrance oil with water. Fragrance oils are very concentrated and can be overwhelming if used undiluted. Add a few drops of the fragrance oil to water in the diffuser, following the instructions provided with your diffuser.
- Turn on the diffuser. Depending on your diffuser. Some diffusers may have an intermittent mist option, while others may have continuous misting. Follow the instructions for your specific diffuser.
- Enjoy the aroma. As the diffuser operates, it will release the fragrance oil into the air. Be sure to place your diffuser in a well-ventilated area and avoid using it in enclosed spaces for extended periods of time.
- Clean the diffuser regularly. Over time, fragrance oils can build up in the diffuser, which can affect its performance and lead to clogging. Follow the instructions provided with our diffusers for cleaning your diffuser to keep it working properly.
Fragrance oils are a great alternative to burning candles but you get the same, strong fragrances. It’s important to note that fragrance oils are different from essential oils, and they may not have the same therapeutic benefits. All Airomé premium oils are a beautiful blend of natural and fragrance oils.