Hey there, fragrance enthusiasts! If you’re like us, you love filling your home with lovely scents. Scented candles, air fresheners, and essential oils are great, but have you ever considered using fragrance oils? Not only are they versatile and long-lasting, but they also come in a variety of scents, making it easy to find one that suits your preferences. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing six creative ways you can use Premium Fragrance Oils in your home to add a delightful aroma to your surroundings.
- Make your own reed diffuser. Reed diffusers are a fantastic way to add a subtle scent to any room in your home. To make your own, all you need is a small glass jar or bottle, some reed diffuser sticks, water, and your favorite fragrance oil. Simply fill the jar with water, add 3-5 drops of fragrance oil per 1/2 cup of water, insert the sticks, and let them soak for a few hours. Then, flip the sticks over to saturate the other end, and enjoy the fragrance!
- Create a linen spray. Want to give your bedding a fresh, clean scent? Mix 3-5 drops of fragrance oil with 1/2 cup of water in a spray bottle, and spritz it on your sheets and pillowcases. You can also use this spray on your towels and curtains for an extra burst of fragrance.
- Add fragrance to your cleaning routine. Cleaning your home can be a chore, but adding a pleasant fragrance can make it a little more enjoyable. Add a few drops of fragrance oil to your mop bucket or cleaning solution, and your home will smell amazing while you clean.
- Use in a diffuser. If you have a diffuser at home, you can use fragrance oils to create a beautiful and inviting aroma in any room. Simply add 3-5 drops of the oil to 1/2 cup of water in the diffuser, turn it on, and let it work its magic. You can experiment with different scents to create a relaxing, energizing, or uplifting atmosphere, depending on your mood and preferences. So go ahead, try out some different scents, and discover the power of fragrance oils in your diffuser!
- Make your own potpourri Potpourri. is a classic way to add a lovely scent to any room in your home. You can create your own by mixing dried flowers, herbs, and spices with a few drops of fragrance oil. Just mix 3-5 drops of fragrance oil per 1/2 cup of water into a spray bottle and spray your potpourri. Not only is this a great way to repurpose items you already have, but it also allows you to create a unique scent that’s tailored to your preferences.
- Refresh Wax Melts. If you’re a fan of wax melts, you know that they can lose their scent over time, leaving you with a pile of unscented wax. Instead of throwing them away, you can refresh them with fragrance oils! To do this, simply melt your wax melts in a wax warmer and add a few drops of fragrance oil to the top. Stir with a toothpick and they’ll be ready to use again. This is a great way to get more use out of your wax melts, and it also allows you to experiment with different scents by mixing and matching fragrance oils. So the next time you have some leftover wax melts, don’t throw them away – give them a new lease on life with some fragrance oil!
Whether you want to create a relaxing atmosphere, a cozy ambiance, or a bright and lively vibe, fragrance oils can help you achieve the perfect scent. So go ahead, experiment with different scents, and have fun creating a fragrant home!
*Please note, fragrance oils need to be diluted in water. Always dilute the oils with 3-5 drops of oil per 1/2 cup of water.