Summertime is filled with swimming, hiking, camping, sprinklers, and hot lazy days. Sometimes we forget to apply sunscreen or re-apply it so summer also brings sunburns! Today we are sharing with you a simple yet effective After Sun Spray with all sorts of amazing ingredients that you can apply to skin after being in the sun.
DIY After Sun Spray with Essential Oils
How to Make After Sun Spray
What you’ll need:
- 2 Tablespoons Witch Hazel
- 1/4 Cup Aloe Vera Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Empty Spray Bottle
- Add all the ingredients to a clean squirt bottle.
- Shake well and spray on sun-exposed skin.
Watch our tutorial video below to see how to make this After Sun Spray: