All-Natural, do it yourself, Creamsicle Lip Scrub
This DIY Creamsicle Lip Scrub is all-natural and really helps to hydrate your lips. With coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and orange essential oil, it’s a healthy alternative to store-bought lip scrubs.
This lip scrub is bright and cheerful so it makes the perfect “pick-me-up” gift for anyone at any time. It also smells just like a creamsicle. You can’t go wrong with that!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 drops vitamin E oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 drops Airomé Orange Essential Oil
- 2 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir well.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 3 months.
How to use:
- Wet lips with water and apply lip scrub working in a circular motion to allow the sugar to gently exfoliate your lips.
- Rinse clean with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- The coconut and vitamin E oils should remain to work to trap moisture, but if your lips feel dry, use your favorite lip balm afterwards.
You can watch how to make this Creamsicle Lip Scrub in the video below.
Order our Orange Essential Oil now so you can make this lip scrub and see all of our other all-natural essential oils at airome.com